Timmy is back; many of you won’t be surprised at the lack of quarrels. However, James and Tim cover a vast amount of notable news stories first (making for a great first part of the show).
The second half is a bit unorthodox, as the guys explore an area of amusement parks James and Bob typically don’t stray towards. Halloween is the subject of the second part of the show, with the dudes talking Halloween Horror Nights and all it includes. And of course this wouldn’t be Coaster Talk Podcast if we didn’t have a weekly to finish the show off.
- Disneyland Resort introduces Magic Key Program – bye bye wallets
- Glenwood Caverns opening new “record-breaking” roller coaster
- Todd Joseph may be breaking the law with his handling of Conneaut Lake
- Over Texas to spelunkers receive ‘Pirates of Speelunker Cave’
- Kings Dominion has set announcement for August 12th