Safety should always be first, however, we talk about it in our second half of the show…First we talk news, and boy oh boy is there news this week. New coaster concepts, land acquisitions, season passes and more – all with plenty of discussion (and arguments) as always.
- Dollywood New for 2023 Coaster?
- Bell’s Amusement Park Is Back
- SF Great Adventure now selling tiered season passes
- Kennywood finally opening a coaster for their Holiday Lights event
- Triple Loop Loops being removed at Indiana Beach
- Knoebels allegedly acquired benches and the kiddie turtle from Conneaut – Lose my number, Keith
- Vote Coasters is open
- Six Flags, safety is our priority