Discord tried to withhold the news from us this week, dont worry Bob and James got you covered. Despite Timmy running out this week, listen in as the two discuss Universal going through massive changes, rides opening (and closing), and Carowinds falling apart. There’s a lot to unpack; buckle up and enjoy the ride!
- Universal Creative Execs take early retirement
- Super Nintendo opens 2/17/2023
- Since when is Tron an Enterprise?
- Mäch to no longer drop
- Arie Force is testing w/ water dummies
- Fire out at Six Flags Great America maintenance building
- Buffalo Bills to reopen
- Carowinds is falling down
- WCO is lottery based this year
- Jurassic World Live Attraction