Thank you all for five wonderful years, we hope you all have enjoyed it as much as we did. It’s unfortunately time we pack it up and head home, but not before we give you one last kick-ass episode.
- Galactic Starcruiser to end operation
- Disney cancels $1 billion dollar move to Florida
- NAACP warns about traveling to Florida for tourism
- Cedar Point debuts new “Funway Arcade” mirror maze
- Wildcat’s Revenge receives opening date of June 2nd
- Zambezi Zinger delayed until further notice
- More ZZ explanation
- Paul Nelson, owner of Waldameer, passes away at 89
- Gerstlauer debuts inverted model
- SFGAM adding Schwarzkopf badge back to Whizzer trains
- Leap the Dips celebrates it’s 121st birthday this year!