Three news stories to kick of this week’s show leave the guys in aw. Man, 2021 is really shaping up to be a strange year for the industry. Listen in as James and Bob try their *best* to relay these strange yet riveting stories to the audience.
While nothing quite tops the abnormal exposés from the first half of the show, there is fun to be found in the second half. Bob has revisited The Point – hear him discuss thoughts, opinions and takes on the rides and park. Closing out the show like normal is the weekly poll; this week being what park surprised you the most?
- Kings Island Presents: Saturday Night Smackdown Pt. 2
- Man Climbed Knott’s Berry Farm’s Drop Tower
- Chemical incident at Hurricane Harbor Splashtown
- RMC’s ‘208 RetraK’ is the “latest innovation” from the company
- Updated Surf rider (Half Pipe) model and new Ultra Splash from Inamin
- KD is up to something
- Walibi Holland has flooded; won’t reopen until most likely mid August