James is back from the Vid, sadly meaning no Airtime Jimmy. Nonetheless Bob and he talk industry news spanning from Pennsylvania to California. Then, as if things weren’t exciting enough, we get a call from Dan the Drunkman and Flatride Fred. The two end the show with talk of the best time of year, and whether or not it’s Halloween.
- LA County parks require vaccination or negative covid test… sometimes
- Obligatory weekly Todd Joseph story
- Todd Joseph 2 for 1 day
- Shrek 4D closing in January 2022
- Marineland animals appear to be in distress; Rumor suggest it’s permanently closing
- Cheetah Hunt getting repainted
- And Tatsu…maybe?