Ton of news starts of this weeks show: from Pennsylvania all the way to China! Rides are being built, concepts created, and announcements made – we have it all covered here on this episode.
Not only that but we get a trip report from two special guests pertaining to the brand new attraction “Pantheon”, which just opened for passholder previews this past weekend…
- Iron Gwazi gives guest a high-five!
- Hershey is spicing things up
- Drachen Spire lives on?
- Knoebels doesn’t have a Bayern Kurve…. They have two. One should open in 2023.
- Great Adventure adds single rider lines and brings back Medusa
- More LSMs from Jinma
- Hattiesburg Zoo debuts electric train from Chance Rides
- You get a retheme, you get a retheme…. everybody gets a retheme!??