Aloha everyone! We know, it’s been a minute; if you want to hear where we’ve been/what we’ve been up to – go ahaead and find last week’s episode. Because this week, instead of dwelling on the fact that we’ve been MIA for a couple months, we decided to tjust go ahead and jump on back into the groove. And jump we do – covering an array of news stories swelling around the industry, then diving into our top 15 favorite coasters we rode while in Europe! It’s quite a bit this week: from ride closures to substruture replacements. However we trust that your appetite is starved and ready to be whetted! With that, enjoy the episode this week.
- Top Thrill Dragster to be “reimagined”
- DarKoaster officially Announced
- El Toro coaster getting repair to part of substructure after injuries
- Lost Island Theme Park closes early this season
- Big Bear Mountain First Look
- Wildcat to be RMC’d
- Zambezi Zinger returning to WOF – with a twist!
- NEW for 2023: The Boardwalk