This week’s show is certainly “off the rails!” There’s plenty of conversation that occurs about this week’s news, which includes lots of news out of Cedar Fair, some Disney news, and a special event coming out of Six Flags Fiesta Texas. The second half topic this week is a recap of Bob’s visit to the Eastcoaster event. This week was a fun episode, and just as off-topic as last week’s show, so sit back and enjoy it!
- Valley Fair GM on CAGA’s future…
- Should I stay or should I go?
- Owners of Cedar Point Amusement Park Face Class Action Over Alleged Age Discrimination
- Virtu Financial LLC Makes New Investment in Cedar Fair
- Scream Break After Hours Event Announced for SFFT
- Could California’s Great America Have Been Bought by… Disney? No.
- Cedar Point to Open First Phase of Esports Center in May
- San Antonio’s Six Flags Fiesta Texas to add new E-sports gaming center
- Update from Adventureland GM
- Mario Kart: Bowser’s Challenge Deemed “Fatphobic”
- Bob Iger Plans to Add New Lands to Theme Parks to Increase Capacity
- Cedar Point Announces “Midway Game Nite”